Notary, lawyer, banker or doctor, it is certainly a notable from Périgord who, during the 18th century, ordered this charming, fully eventful drop-leaf writing desk.
- The two front drawers have been profiled in a crossbow.
- The flap is decorated with the heraldic marquetry of a trade guild.
- The upper part of the flap softens at its top with a curve allowing you to sit comfortably in front of the writing desk once it is deployed.
- Inside there are four niches and five drawers with boldly curved fronts.
- The uprights which separate them nicely contoured follow the movement.
In the purest Louis XV style, everything is round and refined inside and out of this walnut desk. An intimate, almost secret place, it will be able to accommodate mice, computers and all the high-tech equipment corresponding to our modern communication needs.
Height: 108, Width: 102 cm, Depth: 54 cm